Author: (u) Fan Dezan the Zhao Ping translation
Publisher: China light industry publishing house
Size: 32
Price: 12
Paper: uncoated paper
Introduction:
As parents of young children, our lives are enriched and have busy. Therefore, it is easy to come to a busy life without realizing it. Then, perhaps in between casual, we will ask ourselves: \"what do we want our children to life? Our children is how to treat their own? How our actions affect their physical and mental growth? ”
These issues so that we get away from the busy life, considered as a parent, how should we address the many problems facing.
17 years, Santa. Cruz early childhood care centre receives over 1500 children. They always stick to their beliefs, developed his own form of education. They believe that children in early childhood \' understanding of themselves and the world will affect their future life. Center\'s guiding principle is to respect each child\'s growth, while in the children\'s activities on them with great respect. The ideal child care centre nurse\'s daily work practice.
Child-rearing is by no means easy. This book is designed to meet our own needs while respecting the requirements of the children. Using this method will make your child in the course of the book experience easy and enjoyable. These ideas contribute to the growth and cultivation of self-confidence in young children.
Reading this book was like from the perspective of a mirror in the children\'s daily lives. I solemnly to the young family childcare institutions,
Educational institutions, and of course our parents recommended book.
--United States Director of early childhood education resource center maigeda. Gerber
This is a unique book, she provides all parents of adults with a wealth of references. If you only let me
Young parents selected a reading, this book is the best choice.
--United States psychologist at the University of California, the writer Wen Di. Martina
Book information-rich, lively and interesting, practical. Stories and pictures in a book filled with respect and care. My child is in
Early childhood, when I am to have such a book be very good!
--Children\'s early control expert Carlo baeli
First chapter of the abridged/directory respect--meaning and method
Let me select
I want free full expression of feelings
Don\'t leave me too far
I\'m more intelligent than you think
Let me do it yourself
Plan ahead to help
I awake
Don\'t say goodbye
I
Fighting is also part of life
Bite
Make one\'s hair stand on end
I\'m ready to learn
In the early childhood stage differences (gender role) are really very small
I like to eat
Internal intruder
Public appearance
Chapter two successful parents
To learn from others
Believe in yourself
Take care of yourself
Guarantee the safety of children
Help children face sorrows
When needed, to seek assistance from others
Don\'t always blame
Learn to appreciate children\'s behavior
Found in chapter III and retention-the choice of high quality early childhood care
No comments:
Post a Comment