d

Wednesday

Catalyst for communication--happy home-school cooperation

Children in the class, and much needed contact with parents every day, parents or stm, or trading merchants, their family backgrounds, education degree different, of course, understand the problem and treatment methods are different in terms of, as kindergarten teachers must be to the home communications, in order to facilitate better teaching in early childhood education.

Also is from my personal experience talking. Once, after work I see a missed call on the phone, call turned out to be included. Whether her parents were angry with me about because with home crying, his eyes red, his father asked, \"teacher are you? \"Kids nod. Then I remembered today because class always disturb other people, I say his several works, pretended to be angry, I said: \"please you stand up and finished and then sit down! \"Because of her pride is too strong, may be affected by the injury, eyes red with tears. That it is not to say I played him, my heart\'s anger and worry, never the parents do this to me, I have never encountered such a thing.

I am grievances, usually I is a very good Ah? Really have a sense of grievance of the intolerable. While angry cannot help, and if I\'ll calm some level of education or communication with their parents in a timely manner, may not be such a big negative effect. From here, reminds me of a story, said the couple have lived all my life, his wife always was dissatisfied with her husband, time the 30 years of marriage, wives bear said: \"I can\'t bear to you, today we must say clearly, you never think about the way I feel, eat fish from the total allocated to me that big fish head! \"Said grievances had to cry. Husband was innocent, said: \"you\'ve said so sooner, I love to eat fish heads, 30 years I have been reluctant to eat, to you. \"Wife then suddenly realized what had happened to smile through tears. This shows that how important communication is.

The next day, I go to work early, met with father. Treatment method of yesterday I\'d done first, and not expressed deep apology to communicate with them in time. At the same time I leave the children at that time and I deal with the problem of the starting point of well-meaning, 1510, to tell him. Its true meaning. When the father heard my sincere explanation and I good mind and understand that I have no children, children were crying and rubbing himself lane when the red eyes, but not to apologize to me. And then I take mild language to explain the harm of children not resistant to frustration and parents drastic methods will give the child good habit forming adverse effects. Finally, we reached consensus, good advice that is mutual common education children.

One unhappy solved, I appreciate the benefits of home-school communication, I also get a more full experience and enthusiasm. Sometimes I secretly thought, not afraid of work challenges, afraid communication is not in place. Most parents are reasonable. Therefore, when we encounter difficulties don\'t get discouraged, regarded it as an opportunity to exercise your, you will be very confident, have the courage, without having to live with pity all day long.

Education is an art, joy began from the communication, unhappy at the end of communication, let us seek the essence of early childhood education in communication and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment