After the wedding two years ago, I felt very happy. Husband out of that very careful and very elegant man, such as in the winter, I particularly vulnerable to cold, he would give me every night with hot water to wash their feet. Looking at his tender and delicate to rub my feet, I is particularly moving. In the life of husband and wife, he is also extremely tender, fear of injuring me That feeling of being loved is really very good, I wanted to do a woman which is perhaps the most amazing feeling of happiness.
I thought that I and therefor will keepin \', we were so in love with each other. Unexpectedly, the fifth year after the marriage, we divorced, mainly a problem with the sex life, cause we love had faded.
Three years of marriage, like most couples, we began to feel increasingly dull life. Three years, our posture is routine \"missionaries\" of men and women on the following. As the days went by, 3 times a week initially sex frequency gradually changed to a two-week 1, and very punctual scheduled bi-weekly Saturday night that delayed the second day of work, we called this \"weekend homework\". Sex life of the program, for two people, how can they talk about joy? I think we had sex as if more and more like a watery and tasteless soup no taste.
Coupled with the poor living conditions, triggered a crisis. Early marriage, we rented a room, $ 2000 a month rental, at that time, Ming good company benefits, pay bonuses very high, high rent we can bear. But two years later, with the decline in the performance of the company, provides monthly income is only up to thousands of dollars, this time, 2000 Yuan rent pressure is too great. Fortunately, Ming\'s supervisor for mercy\'s sake, in tube-shaped apartment has a room for us, and the other starts with a single worker aged more than 30 places. Two-room structure is this: separated by wood, in addition to symbolic space of other people\'s eyes, a PIN ground next door\'s sound will be heard. Had sex in the living environment, for the couple\'s torment. When I want to sleep together and husband to the midnight, in order to prevent their own crying out, every time I will bite a towel in his mouth, but depressing too much. Once, actually to groan up is unable to control, results planks were immediately hit \"bang bang\", when spirits rise a couple of immediate falling from peak to trough-like a wet blanket. In such circumstances, also on the excitement of what? Indeed, for some time, I most look forward to than to fork every night crying out.
Sex between husband and wife is less passion. In such a bad living environment, sometimes I would rather endure the suffering than have sex with her husband. Because that kind of deep love they must suppress their AIDS ignorant too awkward, over time, I feel cold, the husband also appears the impotence.
When you are tired of, other contradictions in life finally no longer because of \"sex\" and exposed. For some little things of life, husband and I had big fight several times, now to think of it, some bizarre.
One day I came home from work in advance, who found her husband and his company miss my bed the King of sth
I was crying, and dry your tears, I insist on divorce with her husband on the grounds that the emotional feud. The real reason, husband know it very well.
My marriage, direct cause of the breakup appeared to be an affair, but marital sexual indifference is one of the important reasons. If we of live environment good some, if couples both attention sexual life of skills and quality, we of performance from monotone and boring in the out to, couples both in means of conditions Xia, change way, sought to more of different of experience, makes sexual not go into a terrible of numb State, and regression to wedding Shi of sweet happiness, in sweet happiness in the also glow out mature of charm, I wanted to we of marriage certainly does not go to end.
No comments:
Post a Comment