Perhaps as a maternal instinct, I\'ve liked children. Whenever I see those lovely neighborhood children, cannot but want to squat down, touch his (her) Apple is like the small faces, drag a drag of his (her) as local radish hand, staring at their teen\'s eyes, I feel very happy. This period of time especially, is I still retain childlike innocence, or I have is I will soon have its own baby out?
To buy food on the street this morning and saw a variety shop in front of a white-haired old lady nestled up beside a about two or three years of a child, black skin, and fat, but rather is a dark and liquid eyes vivid, revealed the little girl is quiet and observation when the delicate. I was attracted by her past, approached to make playing with her, her grandmother kind kindness, observation is called surprise me. Soon after her see at a glance, I\'m a married woman, and he told me when she was young, and their children delivered their own experiences.
She said, she health second a son of when very difficult and and very bizarre, perinatal Qian also in mountain Shang cut firewood fire, cut with cut with suddenly think belly pain has, fortunately home does not far, on forbearance with pain, quickly home, prepared good children was born Hou required of clothing, and burning Shang a pot hot water, then points Shang candle, took out scissors and ligation umbilical cord with of white cord, then lay went to bed to sth sth After a bitter struggle, the child was born. She was too late to clean himself, will pick up the scissors in the candle simple disappeared on HIV, \"slightly Swish\" scissors cut the umbilical cord, then better a day with white cord, children scrubbed it with warm water, wrapped up. Children cried, her weary body wash themselves, milk feeding the children, not milk still was to burn the child drinking soup with sth
Listen to her story, I stunned, old mother looked the stronger of the ordinary, I asked, \"then your children? He all right? Your body all right? \"She said with a laugh:\" well yeah! He now twenties young man of the year, and my body well--it\'s still Hale not! ”
What a magical experience, this medical condition so advanced today to how incredible it is!
After hearing her story, saying goodbye to her home later I will tell your husband about. Husband says: \"the old lady was intended--reminded now of prospective mothers, children should not be too effeminate:. \"We discussed: such a compelling move, risk for the unborn child seems too big, we dare not take that risk, no matter how much economic hardship, how bad the conditions, we still have to find a small hospital for children, which is responsible for the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment