A few days ago I was diagnosed with acute pelvic inflammatory disease, are now actively to meet the doctor for treatment. After healing, do I also conceived a baby?
You can confirm that, if through the timely and effective treatment of acute pelvic inflammation, the vast majority of patients can be normal pregnancy childbirth, raise their baby. It is a pity that, there are always part of the transition from acute pelvic inflammation in patients with chronic, treatment effects are often not satisfied at this time, and liable to occur in patients with treatment failure induced by tubal blockage and, therefore, should try to avoid the occurrence of similar situations.
Pelvic inflammatory disease refers to the Female internal genital organs and the surrounding connective tissue, pelvic peritoneal inflammation occurs, one of the most common is of salpingitis, tubo-ovarian inflammatory. The disease is the greatest harm blocked fallopian tubes, formation of secondary infertility. I as a professional physician, often seen as treatment does not timely, thorough, finalization of hydrosalpinx, Plug and regret of patients. Therefore, I hope you can note the following three points:
1 adhere to the normal hospital, looking for gynecological specialist physician for diagnosis and treatment to prevent misdiagnosis.
2 stick to treatment.
3 select drug to properly treated to full time, surgery may be taken when necessary.
No comments:
Post a Comment