1994 year 11th
As a woman, married and thought of not knowing what time are the children of the Federation. Thus, any mother happy thought arises spontaneously. What can I do something for will\'s child? First thought is to collect books, preparing early. Let the children in the stomach has been influenced by calligraphic, certainly grown up taste not General.
Owing to economic constraints, there is no more money to buy a lot of page not the price of new books. My husband and I can only be scouring the mountain town of feipinzhan and the old Bookstore, large and small, take a few cents of Amoy back to cover the damage, expired, or the mystery of the missing page, and the science fiction world, and the fuchunjiang illustrated, the comic illustrated and the children\'s illustrated, and so on. Sometimes luck, also Amoy home capturing new journals, or even spend some money to get back to a few of this has gone on the market \"baby book (comic books).\" These baby holding home, with a cloth to wipe the dust from the page, weather good times, spread out, with strong solar UV exposure, disinfection, and collections. Our lovely baby was born, is the perfect tools of enlightenment. Therefore, I am never bored with her husband.
Whenever the people of feipinzhan and the old Bookstore, with Monster eyes keep looking full hand of dust I, my husband and I smiled doesn\'t care. How can they know our choices, people like us, the ordinary people in the world, preparing books for the forthcoming birth of the child\'s mother and father is too little, and they are preparing a variety of supplements, luxury toys and clothing. For us, this behavior is to be parenting wisdom Flash when, after the baby was born, we will certainly take these stories and books as a precious gift for his (her), I hope he (she) grows up, laughing like a Maitreya on the gougoukankan of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment