My child is ailun, 5 years old this year, is a lovely little girl. From the time of this little life, I was longing for her future, thinking to have all her education comprehensive development, so I collected information on early education, early childhood education expert lectures, starting from ailun was born two months, began to use my family means to her early education.
Family education is the \"education for life\" with random and permeability, can be either time, locations, and conditions, instruct, camera and taught. Ailun before the age of three, I listen to music, stories, children\'s pictorial, and play games the way to play with her, to ailun at one year, she can enunciation has very clearly that the whole sentence, also repeated my story, I was really happy. Ailun particularly fond of games and I also, after every dinner, I will take 30 minutes to an hour to accompany her playing, let her play in secondary schools, so as to achieve the entertaining effect.
Ailun to three and a half later, I decided to let her learn long, so I selected the brush calligraphy, ailun playing time reduced, an hour of time you want to use to practice writing. Because I have high requirements of some, she started to learn to write, try various methods to avoid writing, it is natural I use high-handed policy, once she is not good to write, I gave her, she cried for a long time. When I was distressed when she learned calligraphy, Wang found me, original ailun I beat her tell the teacher. After talking with teacher Wang, my mind was thinking of teacher Wang said: \"If you think your child is a child of the cultivation of, your child is a child if you believe that your culture is the child of a poor child, your child is a poor children, children cannot be used to play called, in another way. \"I thought, reflection, recognizing ailun to lose interest in learning, is having problems with my communication with children, too much attention to children\'s learning outcomes, thus neglect concerns on the minds of children, strong knowledge of the children had not been fired. Children in the learning process does not absorb the necessary nutrients, but accusations, complaints, repression, learn a learning struggle, not happy inside, naturally not interested on learning.
So I adjusted the mentality began to try to positive guidance children in a positive manner, encouraging children survive, kept her confidence in the process of upholding. As long as she had a little progress I erected a thumb to her, always said to her: \"I believe ailun can do so. \"This method of test for some time, finally ailun didn\'t hate to write, have gradually developed a habit of writing brush every day, and the written word has made significant progress. So when we educate children should focus on children\'s learning process rather than the result, to stand in the child\'s point of children\'s behavior, understanding respect for children, promote healthy development of children, Flach point of remembered children lit his confidence, are the so-called \"advantages did not mention amazing, shortcomings gradually less less. ”
Each life is unique, and beauty of the tree to tree, flower flowers beautiful, grasses are grasses of the United States, everything into their beautiful people as as optimal soul, even more so. Learn to appreciate our children say it is difficult, said easy and easy because appreciation is not just praise and encouragement, but a love from the inside, it is not with the child\'s learning results and fluctuations. Appreciation is encouraged when children in difficulties, is a reasonable tolerance for children make a mistake, was calm a day sail into power. Appreciation is even if everyone in the world to see your child, you believe that your child is still the best in the world children, you are proud of him for ever, for he is proud. To be truly appreciated for the kids, is a difficult and tortuous process, but each of the parents is to do, because we love for children is eternal, and cannot be changed, is willing to let every child to to appreciate education health, happiness, to thrive in the sunlight.
No comments:
Post a Comment