d

Wednesday

Nannies, child life first friend

Since I\'m pregnant, MOM is like a talent began to find nanny for a break.
? Chuang \"⒆ I show off Cone in weibei piling 构词成分。 hymns?, I wanted to experience, around the age of 35, with primary school education level above aunt, hard working, responsibility, kindness, care is necessary basic virtues.
? 牐 Keng bubble quiet? so being mother phase, in addition to the conditions I have each in addition to height and appearance than the other candidates are better than many, it is said that children can easily long like nanny, this makes mother eventually selected the nine sister, in fact, later if someone said a long moratorium as nine sister. Plus I dress her, the figure was not at all like a nanny, even today, some people in the community were also thought she was a mother of Hugh, it also reflects the nine sister really loved DECT.
? 牐 you jump bubble contrary? I can\'t say that MOM chose Primeton¡¯s Pearl, gift of nanny because she did not do, but then only nine sister proved a plastic.
? 牐 Keng bubble startled one car under technetium? nearly 9 months, I have experience in employment nanny troubles are deep, probably I am more tolerant, or request was too low, nanny caused me trouble no more, but grinding process is also Yes. My experience is to hire a nanny like Enterprise employment as an employee, to let her know your job duties, work methods, good working attitude, professional ethics, she was I to know at work, in work, not just simple help us hold the child, as a baby sitter should always use your head wondering how to work well, be recognized by the host. When nine sister has just come to my home, although it is a hard worker, but pawing, work without a clue, battle results like upset, busy busy, the efficiency is very low, the effect is not good, that I once had dismissed her mind.
? 牐 SI? MOM advocate changes everything: nanny to management training. So we to nine sister clear of made has series of of reasonable of requirements and recommendations, meeting is very effective of method, meeting often is in I, and mother, and dad, and nine sister Zhijian expand, mother presided over meeting, negative wrong of certainly on of, has profound of criticism, and recommendations also has height of commended, and encourages, nine sister also can to own of idea and views, these meeting on she of work produced has is large of promoting, she itself of quality also improve has many, I from neighbors were of mouth heard on she of praise of Word also gradually more has up. In a break 5 months in the community where the people are starting to envy a break baby is blessed, there is such a good aunt. And others on her certainly I can truthfully tell her and told her in the outer eye, children will not be good and bad, fault and performance of MOM and Dad\'s grandparents, are attributed to the aunt, she heard a lot of fun, it is easy to accept proposals I proposed to her at this time, enthusiasm for work will be higher. Today ads are called communication without limits, visible exchanges and nanny is just as important.
Spring Festival after a break of 10 months, MOM aunt recently again and change it for me after years of things, she believed that a break to the learning ability of stage, you need a pure and loving, has a certain level of knowledge and lively and energetic young girl to take care of him.
? 牐 Li lower fillet and fascia choked narrow mode? her little sister has been satisfactory, I felt her dim-witted, not Mandarin, do not neat or cute, fearing a break with stupid. Neighbor friends are around and MOM see revolving scenic Lantern for nannies, such as our family is not too much of a nanny so long.
? 牐 犖 industry is throb with terror Pan slaughter Xia-TS \' an Huai Li lie?, although I also think each stage are should has different of people to with a Hugh, but in a Hugh of childhood era I do not want to frequently replaced nanny, such trouble, I no so more of energy and nanny run-in, on the on children also bad, because each for a nanny, children are to a time adaptation.
? 牐 犖 cave system Nur pure ancient pot helmet skid? two nannies on it, first is nine sister, the second is after he could walk, there is a cute little sister tutor can do to grow together with his now this tentative candidate is still in school, I was willing to wait until June for her junior high school graduation. So I thought again and decided to let nine sister took him to one year old, with nine sister graduated from primary school level, teaching a break of some simple poems do.
? 牐 DUN forget rhythm be equal to bubble 构词成分。 survived? often makes the children happy, talk to him, but we\'re not at home it is not known. MOM not trusting her, worry about will hurt a break when she\'s alone at home, but I do not think that personnel suspected suspect not. Actually I also inclusive has nine sister many shortcomings, but I by inclusive of she of shortcomings are is not children constitute hurt of, mother on difficult to accept, mother always worry too toiling will let I soon aging, so firmly let a Hugh half aged yihou with nine sister sleeping, and hope nine sister as possible of help I share domestic, but I on she of requirements is as long as to children with was health security, other of are can does not care.
? 牐 Li wall under SAC? seeking is much higher than me, she demands that nine sister to break as a natural son of her own, as well as her own family home, I think this has some seriously, in train with the mother, sister basically able to do so. A break was quite emotional in her, she is looking after all the children were born, I can feel that she didn\'t want to leave our home, while our standard of living are very general, but I respect her, she was here free, free, get along with community neighborhood very happy, I also try to make her living arrangement for the treatment of her. Although my mother nagging a little, but she also believes that my mother is like a parent to her mother, criticized her but is also very concerned about her, so she wanted to take a break with large.
? 牐 ju GM leisure time bubble quarrel? became a Hugh part of childhood memories cannot be erased, I made a photo and a break of her part was reserved for a break, at least for now, in a break in the minds of small aunt was his best man, he also loves her. He knows in the future, while nine aunt is MOM and dad paid employment, although with the loss of time, nine-aunt in his memory will gradually blur, heal, but he should remember her, in any case, she is his life suffered the first real friend, she is his happinessImportant witnesses of the childhood, her care for him and love him should be borne in mind, just like my mother still remembers his childhood time helping Grandma take care of the mother of the people, that is indispensable for good memories of silhouette, that is more long warm moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment