d

Wednesday

The sensitive period of capture children (parents for 0-12)


Author: Sun snow
Publisher: Sunray press
Size: 32 312 pages
Price: 28/album
Paper: uncoated paper


Description: Sun snow Monte shuttle Lee education expert, born in 1962, graduated from the Chinese Department of Ningxia University. Last century 80 \'s started to study Psychology, pedagogy, early 90 \'s to help Taiwan Monte shuttle Lee Education Foundation will this education introduced by the Mainland motherland and founded the first Monte shuttle-profit-making kindergartens, first Monte shuttle Lee international school, Monte shuttle Li mental education and Research Center in Beijing, in early childhood education sector reputation at home and abroad.
From 1998 to the yinchuan evening newspaper \"Monte shuttle Lee lectures on science education method\" column of the author, writing articles more than 100 papers about 1 million words. Since 1995 was invited to Monte shuttle Lee education seminars in many cities throughout the country, received a warm welcome and highly appreciated, and Monte shuttle profits of the large number of excellent teachers, successively in yinchuan of Ningxia TV station, TV station, Lanzhou TV station did a focus reports. 2000 education academic monographs were published with the love and freedom--published by the new law on children\'s education, and co-authored books--the mental education growth and child share the happiness part of mathematical logic for life; the observation and the creation of the imagination and creation of the soul and create.


Ten years, Sun snow and her team of experts in early childhood education each year in Beijing, Guangzhou, Ningxia conducts training in early childhood education, their efforts to change the view of thousands of parents education, also changed the lives of thousands children.



Snow cold Sun:


When I was in every city and share, was always this introduction: Professor Sun, education specialist, educator, President of Sun, and so on. I know this is my love, or a courtesy and etiquette. In addition to appreciate, I know, I like many friends and sit in, because I love children. This love is not just a Word, not a feeling, but because I deeply feel what children can bring to me, to us, what can I bring to a community, can make you, my future generations to live in in the future, what kind of social and family environment. Because of this, I worship children or more love children, I found only in the children there, the truth and the end result. Because of this love, I would like to joint members and strive to improve the living conditions of children.


10 years ago, in order to make this education introduced in China I tried, subsequently as a result of this love and created the first Monte shuttle profit-making kindergartens. In the nursery school, love, freedom, beauty, harmonious coexistence with the children, this experience is so deep, so to teachers and parents to hope, comfort, confidence and courage, as this confidence, we created the first in the country so Monte shuttle Li primary school education. Such a career is actually an initiative, not for survival needs, this career and gave me opportunities to express and realize my spiritual pursuits and ideals.


Here, I will be happy to share and grow with the child with you, helping you capture the children of gold precious sensitive period.

No comments:

Post a Comment