d

Wednesday

Teach kids search worthless stuff

Saturday afternoon, the doorbell rang, I ran to the door, are visions of colleague Steve and his son Bruce, like face-this is about well in advance, Steven went out with Bruce came to visit my Chinese room. \"Hi, Hi Bruce. \"I want to shake hands with the Blues, that he smiled coy grin, runs into the kitchen, out to lend a hand from the kitchen:\" misilin, sorry, just had mud on my hands. ”


Release the hand, I\'m Bruce said: \"you do not want to see my room? Feel free to visit it. \"Bruce eyes light up, bounce away.


\"Dad, I picked up 2 pennies! \"After a while, Bruce ran holding a coin. Steven asks: \"does it misilin? \"I shook. Shidiwenrangbulusi lost to ask other people in this apartment. Corridor there was a knocking sound lightly. Good, only running back Bruce: \"Dad, they say no lost. \"Steven Pats his head:\" this 2 pence to you. ”


Bruce\'s curiosity is met, I send them to the car park. Bruce ran, suddenly stopped and bent to pick up a soiled with mud ball-point pen: \"Dad, also written. \"I read made haste to say:\" quick throw it, it\'s dirty! \" Bruce grunts: \"also can be used. \"I side head Steven a glance, he is a calm expression. Bruce picked up a book and I do not know who threw the book, keep scraping the soil above, it is no wonder that Bruce\'s little hands always dirty. Perhaps see me surprised look, Steven told me: \"Bruce search worthless stuff has for two years, I taught him to pick up. ”


I was surprised, but did not show it.


After a period of time, I go to Steven\'s house guest.


Single detached family three-layer on the walls of the building crawls with green branches, brilliant white luxury car shocked me, it was his wife\'s luxury car. Spacious living room, eight or nine rooms. Bruce treasure-house of a proud area I see his face. Near the garden room on the first floor is open, a potion to face, I stay: it is called junk junk!


Bruce ran, pick up a booklet, it opened for me to see: sticky old stamps, tinfoil or something. Also produced a jumping board, spread out to me, pointing with transparent stick cracks is proud to say: \"my father and stick with it. ”


Then he pulls out a pile of old books and old books, while finishing while Narrator: \"these old books can also be used, my father by size and binding them respectively. And pointing to book next to say, these books are books I\'ve ever seen, that is picking up this book. Look, this is my favorite of the Pinocchio, also have figure it. ”


Steven see I looked puzzled expression, with Bruce and I got into the car. The post office, Steven a gunny-bag out of the car, holding out for finishing, in addition to Bruce showed me that secondhand goods, there are several exercises for staple sizes thin; length pencil pen ballpoint pen, there are bits of toys. He began to write email address: Burundi sth It is a small country in Central Africa. He wrote to explain: \"we link from the Web, pick something to order sent to them. \"\" 5.99 pound \"Bruce produced a savings jar from the package, pass staff counted out coins. Steven said: \"the money was his pick, Bruce never wasted. When I was young, my dad took me to pick something, he often said that a waste is not, saving is a virtue, helping others is a virtue. \"He pointed to the Blues, crowded to me make eyes and whispered:\" the little guy is very satisfying, can help people out. ”


Reminds me of when their children to paint, paper slightly stained stains are thrown away, don\'t like to throw away and then buy; food is often half throwing half of sth I could not help but thoughtfully: savings and charitable thing is not just a behavior, but rather a customary culture and ideological casting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment