Tired busy every day but to concentrate on talking to children
Reporter: Yang LAN, how do you look younger than on photos or you busy all day long like a innocent girl, which like the mother of two children?
Yanglan: do you not think I\'m full of love? (Smile)
Reporter: like you about who is also the number of staff, who flew all day, which has time to pipe the children?
Yanglan: you don\'t know, I was busy working outside, a home with a mood of great my guilt, to my children all the time, so to go to sleep at night always feel exhausted. I have a principle, are busy tired again. When in and children exchange, too, are concentrated and very interested to talk to them, seriously listen to those they say may be the adults feel that is not the thing happened, put into their world. I now full-time housewife full respect, I do pay for successful efforts and teach children to adult pay hard, there is not much difference.
First of all, want their children have a Sunshine State of mind
Reporter: what kind of person you expect your child to be?
Yanglan: I believe that children of any specific talents are minor, most critical is the physical and mental health, this is the minimum. And then he was no obstacle to communication with others, to anything with a cheerful attitude, cultivation of this character on the happiness of his life are very important. Nanjing poisoning incidents, it is because the two men got into a quarrel, he would be so ignorant and brutal ways to retaliate, he said, he did not know that rat poison will kill people. If there are too many people\'s psychological health of a society, it is very worrying. But when we educate their children, is not enough effort in this regard. I have seen some of the students in a foreign country, are a genius, 15 years old to go to College can do not a genius? But some kind of mental ill health, the dark, I feel terrible. A psychologically unhealthy people, what do you expect him to do? So, first of all, I want my children to have a Sunshine State of mind, correctly viewed not Thuan Hoa problems encountered in life, most afraid of them or despair or cynical people.
Aristocratic schools but school spirit on the do not allow children to good schools
Reporter: I really admire you children complete. Your son on fast primary school, right?
Yang LAN: Yes, I now find his primary school, I do not want him to aristocratic schools, from childhood, I don\'t think that would make him a real lack of awareness of society. First of all, I want to find an honest comparison of teacher esteem child quality of schools, I am focusing on this. I\'m not too much the school focused on how many high school, it\'s also important, but how do I care about the school first school spirit? Does get a lot learning ACEs, while ignoring other conduct training for the kids. I hope that the children attending school can give their children more physical exercise, and teacher pay particular attention to cultivating students \' most basic qualities such as honesty, optimism.
Children in a difficult and hard to build their own Temple life
Reporter: many children to certain schools to change his fate, and your children you have to in a substance he has built a very good platform, you can provide him with good prospects, not how much effort he made.
Yanglan: How do we say? How could you not to let him do how much effort? Even if you have the ability, I wouldn\'t. Maybe others think they might not need much effort, you can live very well, but if he\'s not such a big effort, then, that was my mother\'s biggest failure. I want to make them taste in a difficult and hard, to build their own Temple of joy in life, must personally go to base the first bricks. If others are said to be because his success in the future to you by your mother to your father, it is one of the great harm to him!
Reporter: your son and daughter is really called \"None (Wei Wu\" \"None (Wu) unafraid\" code? Never heard you spoke of them in public.
Yanglan: both is not name, of course, it is \"code\" (smile). But I\'m really afraid of being hurt, they have their life, I\'m just partners in their most intimate life all the way (smile).
No comments:
Post a Comment