d

Wednesday

With my baby close to nature

In order to allow antenatal instruction to smoothly, we decided to move again, moved to a quiet stream of crude in a small hotel, Inn is normally no one lived, only when a local peasant fairs, only occasionally lived on one or two nights here. We pack a room, pipe hydropower $ 60 per month.


Like a mirror of this very beautiful as the river shore, paradise-like feel, mystery of longdong River directions to fountain day at clatter to tell the moving story. Every day, we sat next to the railing, husband was quietly practicing calligraphy, I set aside dedicated to practicing ink on far away mountains painting, painting with fetuses in the abdomen gently tells. Up to early spring, a golden yellow jointing between the mountains, full of limitless vitality, and sky mountains look so harmonious. Although I picture a more clumsy, but I\'m sure abdominal also felt the fetus in the early spring season good atmosphere.


To date, in the stomach, he (she) has been almost 2 months old. Two days ago, I am also proud of her husband said, how lucky I am, completely no other has said of morning sickness in pregnant women.


Husband and with seven or eight new coat today, in exchange for a vivid wild rabbit, also bought a bottle of herbs of mountain pepper oil, in preparation for \"spicy meat rabbits\". Finished, the husband takes a look at my stomach is no longer asked me not to eat. Baby in my belly, cannot suffer any irritation such as spicy strong stuff, just enjoy the husband devoured in one chixiang, was very interesting. So touched the stomach on the fetus in abdominal random witty antenatal instruction: \"boy, you see your father to eat rabbit, look how cute, like a old rabbit, told him not to eat so fast, and give you a leg! ”


Although no condiment, much his cooking skills, but is also a house full of fragrance. Normally, I would certainly stimulate desire fo, and devoured with him. I not only have no appetite today, and find the something special does not apply in Yau Ma Tei, went out the door, stood under the low roof of corridor, overlooking the distant green grass under the Blue Sky Park, next to the clear river winds flowing of willows, there are people on the roof of smoke rising in the distance. After a response has weakened in early pregnancy, suddenly see the mood up. I tell yourself from time to time in the past, girls lax when time is gone forever, I pay particular attention to not have any detrimental to the mother of thought and practices appeared, that fetus Qi movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment