d

Wednesday

Children fights do not need the judge

People talking together, do something children rarely mixing. But the friction between the child, we adults are used to actively interfere, this is actually a insult to our children.


On this day, Bowen came to book, check out his book the big head son and small head Daddy baby, while reading, while speaking, sitting on a small chair, like a picture of the eighties \'. Haifeng Bowen then inputs, curiosity around behind him, quietly to cheer up your mind to. She said Bo-for watching, and reach out to carry, and said: \"the teacher asked the children round and watched! \"Bo don\'t shook, gently said:\" you\'re gonna have to wait for me after reading. ”


Haifeng looked very pleased with oneself of Bowen, the look, the worry, he was so happy that clap hands of Kung Fu, a gun book, \"you are finished, that I have seen. \"Bo-Wen to open laughing mouth stayed up well for a while before he returned to:\" sea chicken, you return the book to me, I have not read sth \" \"You are finished, should I have seen! ”


Bowen stretched hand, also did not encounter books, Haifeng stern warning: \"you would rob torn books! \"Bo-Wen to obediently retracting hand, gently take the table:\" sea-Phoenix. You also give me the books! \"\" Does not give, you first look at this one. \"Sea phoenixes carelessly lost over a book.


\"I do not, you\'re out of books to me! ”


\"Well, you dare to throw the book, and quickly picked up the book! ”


I did not throw, you\'re out of books to me! ”


Bowen had two little hands out, I\'m a little nervous, but saw the hands another crude shrink back. Sea Phoenix is not concession: \"after you pick up the book, I also picked up for you. \"Bo stood up from his chair, hands took the table, and said:\" the sea chicken! You also give me the books! ”


Haifeng is a bit stunned, high raise his hands fall down, books out from her hands relaxed, Bowen took back gently.


Commentary: a \"fight\" over, two children began their game. There is no bitter quarrel, no book of injury, not to render the sum of \"force\" or scrambling of the unbelievers, Bowen is ultimately used his patience and firmly safeguarding the principles I post \"victory\" feel happy. He let me know: between children with children do not always like me, \"judge\".

No comments:

Post a Comment