d

Wednesday

Parents experience: principles of respect for children

We constantly since childhood education son must be polite. Over time, the 4 years he because of emotional reasons, there\'s one or two closed in silence, but basically, \"thank you\", \"I\'m sorry\" can still often hangs in the mouth, and this consciousness is getting buried deep in his heart, form a principle.


One day I brought my son to his grandfather\'s House to play. After dinner, I was busy in the room, suddenly hear the cry of the living room son choppy, sprinkled with his grandfather in the middle of rebuke: \"why not burn you, crying and crying. \"Cry of the son not only without stopping, but has increased several times. And complained that his grandfather impatience also increased volume: \"you\'re the child sounds so effeminate:. You so howl again, I can\'t hit you. \"I want my son to hear such words should know how to behave in a delicate situation with a threat to stop crying, so really beaten up. He has to wail. I did not intervene, but afraid to go on like this, I\'m afraid \"trivial matters\", it goes out.


See my son, flapping unbelievers say: \"Grandpa bully me, calling me, also beat me. \"His grandfather heard urgent:\" I bully you, huh? \"Think I will give him the backing of the son, they recklessly with his grandfather for split mouth:\" you just rude. You burned my arm, I\'m sorry to say. I have told you, also waiting for a laobantian, but you didn\'t say anything, also shijiner called me, huh! \"It turned out that he was to defend their\" interests \", and to cry as a weapon and his grandfather from confrontation.


I\'ll remember, usually whenever I do something wrong on my son, in full and in good faith say \"sorry\", he is a fair brow, with a face to understand answer \"never mind\". So I said to the son: \"grandfather wanted to apologize, you always crying, unhappy, he does not say. Mother telling you I\'m sorry for him now, will you? \"Son look at negative face of Grandpa, reluctant nod. I lost no time in saying: \"you have Grandpa shouting is not polite, you know? \"Son bowed his head, is clearly aware of their offensive. So even though he is still bitter with a face, but dear immediately apologized, only sound than usual.


His grandfather was not a good time, privately said to me: \"the child give you really do not like a look, particularly stubborn, get a good discipline to see it. \"I objected:\" children do something wrong, of course, cannot be tolerated, but until we do something wrong should admit error. Like this, although unintentionally, but after all, had burns to children, so an apology is necessary. You know children are small, are human beings, also need to be respected by others, also has its own principles. What\'s more, they thought a simple, stand by% 3C% 3E Word, as adults do not know the turning, who work around, which we should be understanding. If you have to put down the face, from the standpoint of equality with the children to deal with, \' I\'m sorry \' can be solved. Child is unreasonable and arbitrary temper, was also seriously adhere to principles, we have to distinguish. If children to adhere to the principle is correct, that we should encourage him, rather than adults in authority to suppress him, thought of killing he is growing up. Because the child\'s heart is pure, are also vulnerable. This requires that we adults can take the initiative to do for their Wizard, just like a mirror, what we do, what they learn. If we teach children to be on a mouth, do their own is another, then the children will long doubt: do adults says is false? This healthy growth but is quite unfavorable to them. \"


Son after his grandfather, although it is not language, but also is the point of the head. After some time, I see my son and grandfather played happily are together again, grandchild a begin-end into the bedroom. I inadvertently walked past, hear old people are solemnly apologize to son, I walked in, son is pleased to Sin came: \"MOM, Grandpa had officially apologized to me, I forgive him! \"Son of his grandfather\'s face red, is also a straight face, seriously go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment