Pocket money, not to give their children/family education
Children, things to worry about more and more. Grew up with various desires like revolving scenic lantern from parental pockets \"eat\" off note, large and small. Endless desire like to meet? Children\'s pocket money to go to? What? Cause little regard to the child\'s parents are busy with an extremely hard money education war. But to educate the children overcome the ignorance of money, the money without virtue, became a general annoyance of parents.
Mr LAU: the concept of money wrong great
Let the children headed? Is there a gaocuo! Remember when my son does not have any requirements, I was something, keep buying toys, buy gifts, so as to express love. But gradually, when he really has a requirement, I found a bit overwhelming. He should also mean mean pocket money to the children, to be accepted. Little age know money friends, how horrible. I solemnly declare, to punish his fault, temporarily quit the son\'s pocket money indefinitely.
Indeed, busy work, pressure and I can cope, but kids is a solution not open challenge. Say treat a question of money, thought it, it seems that what is not appropriate. Give him pocket money, whether telling him how many times before, money must be spent, spent, turned it into his mad out of capital. Some parents are rewarded with money as a spur for learning, I think, is wrong, a long time, kids or do you not think that money is a tool for controlling people. Had better take its course, slowly, to age naturally able to grasp the principle of spending money.
High: want money? \"Work\"
I\'m a new dad, in the child\'s money on education issues, I told him the money was earned on its own, not someone else. Weekend time, I often have this scene: 5-year old son started early in the morning on working, folded quilt, and help my wife and I prepare for toiletries, to clean the study, and so on. Because he has asked: what a toy or other.
Son is small, but my heart\'s ghost. We had a gentleman\'s agreement, or give a little bit of pocket money or labor money. He used the time contemplated for two days, and then choose the latter. I don\'t mind spending money to encourage learning, kindergarten teachers encourage children to write every day diary, sons as a burden. So I told him that if he was very hard to write, and I can help him to tell his story book, a book of wonderful diary earned money by writing. Son of rapid language now, the diary became his pleasure.
Ms WONG: do the housework to pay? Wrong
In the company, I am playing with money, and always wanted to, although this thing better, but sometimes the temptation is too large and too dangerous. So my daughter money education hold very tight and sometimes she would complain more pocket money than his classmates, I told her parents money is not the kind of glory, on their own ability to make money is proud of.
Some new parents to follow abroad, link do the housework and child allowance, I do not agree with. Time, children will develop a concept that does not work without money, or he doesn\'t want the money does not work. Set pay for child labor, are derived from the concept of natural good, but also between the community, in particular family, relatives, friends give this word. My home State rules, daughter clean her room, wash their clothes, and as much as possible to do some public house. It is her duty, because she is part of the family. Just have to please outsiders do the work, if the daughter is willing to take, I will pay for it. Before we talk good remuneration, remuneration of equivalent to the same value as possible.
Mr Yang: let the children about money
Allow the children to touch money, really make people a little dismayed. Our generation\'s time, there is no experience like this before, so we were at home money education \"move steadily\" stage.
When the son not pocket money, I found what he mouths to casual, as if my banknote lidengkequ. Then I decided to break the \"big\" and implement \"household responsibility system\" pay for my son. Starting monthly, later changed to weekly, weekly\'s purpose is to correct and adjust the direction and methods of using the money. Weekly $ 10, in addition children can take advantage of our offer to give him the opportunity to earn more money. To get full weekly to daily household chores, keep their room clean and tidy, otherwise the discretion even after discounting the reduction.
Has a son with gas said to me, to make money is not easy. With such feelings, son became \"stingy\", something like, but not required, look over addiction. This is not a feeling of found money?
Lady Hsiao: flowers, more money spent more to understand
In my view, grasp for money was the first major challenge facing the child life. I think perhaps unparalleled access to more useful than isolation.
Daughter in kindergarten, but when I go to the supermarket shopping with her. And then pretend that embarrassed look, to be with her and I make a decision. We shop around, analysis of the same package, which different prices, and so on, and gradually money instill the concept of her. My daughter\'s pocket money, and sometimes she saw in the shop of fun things you want to, I never opposed: sure, you can use your own money! But about 80% is the daughter of the above correct, in fact, I just like to look at, really do not want. I stole about music, the original flowers themselves are reluctant. Sometimes she would touch ball, a valuable thing on her some pocket money in any case put uneven, let me \"gratuitously\". I touch ball is also very good, and she signed the loan contract, is to be of interest. Let her know, borrowing can help achieving some valuable aspirations, but has to bear responsibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment